This list is a work in progress. A page for each individual vehicle needs to be added, simply click a red link to add some content to a page (if necessary).
- TEMPORARY LIST OF REAL LIFE VARIANTS FOUND HERE UNTIL MATCHED WITH THE PROPER CAR IN DRIV3R!
- - Make page for each vehicle (click red links to create the page)
- - Include stats for each vehicle
- Format: Real life variant, City found in, Vehicle class, Top Speed (MPH), Power (HP), Weight (LBS), Engine Type, Displacement (CC), Wheelbase (M), Ride Rating (IN EXACT ORDER)
- Can be found in Prima Games strategy guide
- 1 Small Hatchbacks
- 2 4-door Sedans/Luxury/Muscle Cars
- 3 Sports Cars
- 4 Trucks/SUVs
- 5 Commercial
- 6 Motorcycles
- 7 Boats
- 8 Trains/Trams
The one and only thing they're useful for - getting from Point A to Point B. Don't expect to pick up chicks in these.
4-door Sedans/Luxury/Muscle Cars
From 4-door sedans to luxury cars right down to the roaring sound of 100% pure power and torque.
- Adams Liberty
- Dart Retaliator
- Grande Spedizione 76
- Patriarch Tycoon
- Redline V-8
- Velocity Turbo
They've got the looks and they've got the brawn. For those who love the feeling of an adrenaline rush.
Who needs power when you've got durability?
Hard earned tax-dollars at work - was it worth it?
Who needs all those fancy gidgets and gadgets that come with a car? All you need is two-wheels and a long stretch of road!
For those who like to watch the sunset from the comfort of their own personal (or stolen) boat!
Not recommended for those with a busy schedule and don't have time to sit around!